Both my signature requests were denied because the class was full. Now I have to try, yet again, to find classes that I need to take that fit in with my schedule and request those. However, I can't request any classes until Monday because certain people actually take a vactation during the break.
I have soooo much homework to do too. I suppose it partly is my fault. I could have done it earlier and been wiser with how I spent my time. Like the night my sister slept over in my dorm. We spent the entire evening watching TV. And then we were dying our hair and shopping the next day. And then the next day was Thanksgiving and I got nothing accomplished. Actually, that's not true. I got more homework done that morning before lunch than I got done the whole next day. When my cousin, much as I dearly love her, kept asking me questions and making requests all day long while I was having to monitor what she flipped the channel to and what I said was okay to watch. And since my mom and aunt went to run a quick errand (yea right. on Black Friday?) and there was a houseful of hungry people, I made pancakes for breakfast. And partway through I got a "did you make the eggs yet?" So I had to make scrambled eggs and bacon and orange juice too. Then again at lunch I had to raid the fridge on everyone's behalf and make a frozen pizza and chicken tenders (because there was only one pizza for all these people). And then they all wanted a snack....goodness it was just like "If you give a mouse a cookie". And normally, I don't mind so much. But on the day I had planned to do my homeowork on, while they all relaxed...and my sister was working on her homework too, but she also has had the entire last week to work on it and got upset when she was asked to empty the dishwasher after I had been making food for everyone all day and had kept cleaning up the kitchen afterwards (hence the dishwasher full of clean dishes). I don't mind her reaction; I probably would've dont the same thing. But my point was that she was only interupted that one time. Besides the fact that I was annoyed because we only had enough Thanksgiving leftovers for my immediate family and I couldn't just eat those instead of the frozen pizza, because then everyone else would go "I want some mashed potatoes!!" and there's the empty container sitting there. Like when at one point someone was like "hmmm....ya know what I really want? some pumkin pie. Do you have any?" and there was one slice sitting in the fridge. A surefire way to start a riot if it were to be dished out. And all I wanted to eat were those leftovers!
Anway. I could've/should've just pounded out most of my homework then so I could be done now. And be relaxing and hanign out with my family and getting out the tree, which if we don't get it out while I'm here this weekend, it's going to happen without me. Which makes me realyl really sad because I want to help decorate. Usually it's just my sister & I that get the tree decorated/set up and everything. But I have so much to do I doubt it's going to happen right now besides the fact that there are still people around and etc, etc, etc.
Oh, and I still haven't gotten to watch The Godfather and The Godfather Part II with my dad because no one else wants to watch it besides us and now my parents are recovering the couch in the living room so I'm sure watching the TV out there with him would work great. While he's busy hammering and all and whatever you do when you're recovering furniture.
No comments:
Post a Comment