I don't know what it is lately. But for the last 3 or 4 weeks, all I've wanted to do is sleep. And not in an "I just want to avoid hw and chillax" kind of way, but in an "I'm attempting to write my paper and I keep dozing off every 10 minutes" kind of way. Like seriously. I am so tired. I don't know if it's all the emotional stress of disease and death running through my family, or the sympathy stress for everything my sister & cousins are dealing with, or the fact that I'm in college and it's been a longer year than I thought, or the fact that I am stressed about my own issues, or it's simply my chronic illness.
But I am SO SO TIRED.
There are only 3 weeks left in the school year. THREE WEEKS. Finals, and I'm done. That's all. But I don't feel the excitement I used to feel in high school over this shortage of time - I'm rather indifferent, actually. I really just don't care.
All I know is that I am constantly falling asleep.
And because of all this family stuff going on, I haven't had any free time. Or well, that much school time actually. And now that I actually do have enough time for my work, I am going to fall asleep. I just have to power myself through a couple more weeks. Put extra focus in for a little while longer, and then I can sleep. Well, for a weekend at least. Then I'll try to find some source of income and take summer classes at the JC.
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost
No comments:
Post a Comment