Saturday, August 1, 2009
In Memory of...
The car I drove everywhere (that wasn't technically mine) was taken off to the junkyard yesterday. It was an old car. It wasn't the coolest. The AC didn't work half the time, the old-school automatic seatbelt got stuck, the broken buzzing bass drove me up a wall, and it ate cassette tapes, But it drove well. And it was my transportation. We used that car when we filmed a Pirates of the Carribean spoof. We used it for Tailgate parties at school. Margaret and I used to just hang out in the back, listening to The Jackson 5/That Thing You Do/Grease and just talk. I drove all the guys to Del Taco in the morning during finals week & they all complained because their heads hit the roof. I drove Sue to the bus stop. My first boyfriend & I would stand against it while we talked for 45 minutes after school everyday. Sarah & I parked at the school and ate Taco Bell while rocking out to "Love is a Battlefield". There was the time where we went Christmas shopping for 8 hours straight, the time we couldn't decide if we wanted to go to the after party so we turned around 6 times, the time we realized we weren't over them and "Realize" came on the radio, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment