Some days I just can't stand certain people. For example, I have this friend who I really like. I'm interested in getting to know them better, hanging out with them more, talking to them....etc. But the thing is, they NEVER make time for anyone. Like, at all. They don't reply to texts, return phone calls, answer questions you put on their Facebook, blow you off, and generally ignore you as a person. Maybe they just do it to me. But it drives me insane. Like, who completely ignores their friends? It's not like I pester them alot. I just ask ONE simple question, and they are the only ones who can answer, and in person they promise to get back to me, but then they never do, and I'm left high and dry. So, then, I'll be checking my Facebook, and notice their status, and I want to comment on it, because it's a senseless status, (and I would instantly comment on anyone else's with my response) but I have to force myself not to, because I know that they will NEVER give me a response, and then I'll feel stupid again. I'm just trying to have a freaking normal conversation! and they just don't respond. In person, they always back me up against others, but personally will argue points with me, and randomly compliment me.
I.Do.Not.Understand.
Anyway. In other news.
My iPod died. Who knows why. 30GB video classic. It was actually my mom's, but she never used it, so she traded it for my shuffle. (original. the one the size of a thin pack of gum?) So I got a 16GB touch. Which is super cool. And I got my shuffle back. Minus the pink silicone armband case I bought for working out with it, because my mom lost it and doesn't even remember that I gave it to her. I still have the leather Coach case though.
My cousins spent almost 2 weeks at my house while their parents went on a cruise. They left the Nintindo Wii at our house, so my sister & I have been playing a lot of Lego Star Wars. We've gotten farther than my cousin himself, who OWNS the game. So far, we've completed Episodes VI, II, and IV. We're working on Episode V, but Episodes I & III are kinda meh, so we've avioded those. And we've been playing Lego Batman. And Guitar Hero. And Winter Sports.
On the downside, I haven't been getting my reading for Torrey done. Which I'm actually supposed to be working on right now...
Alone with homework for my PE class...
And laundry, because I have a job, which I get to wear my cool buisness clothes for, but I also have to wash and iron said outfits.
Also, while my cousins were here, I got in a car accident, and the car I 'got to borrow' (aka my car that isn't actually mine) was totaled. And we have to replace my mom's car because it's getting old. So we need to go car shopping. But, I can drive stick now (kinda) and might get my dad's truck. Which is the car my sister is in love with.
Then my sister went on her driving lesson yesterday, and she was talking to our instructer, who asked about the Wii, since he saw my dad playing it, and she told him it was our cousin's who left it here while he went on vacation, and next thing you know, her driving instructer had given us his old Xbox. And like 20 games. Only one controller though, so we've got to go get another one. or 3. We've only tried a couple games, but so far, Burnout is the best. You drive fast and crash and blow things up. What's not to like?
But I miss my Kelsie & Margaret and wish I could have a sleepover with them and stay up playing video games, taking quizzes, asking random 'would you rathers', and listening to our risque song selections. But I'm getting to hang out with Sarah a lot!! I've miss her so much when I'm away at school.
I've been to so many shows this summer. Taylor Swift (Fearless Tour, opening by Gloriana & Kellie Pickler), Relient K (opening by Runner Runner & Owl City), And I'm going to see Legally Blonde: the Musical in August. I feel like I'm forgetting some kind of event. Oh well.
Also, I got my first paycheck, my first credit card (which is pink, so it's the coolest card ever), went to Glen Ivy for Mollie's birthday, took a trip to Sprinkles to eat an amazing Dark Chocolate cupcake.
No comments:
Post a Comment