My phone is on its way out. Every time I'm on the phone with someone, they have to keep saying, "hello? hello? I can't hear you. hello?"
Or I dial someone's number, just to have the phone appear to be dialing, but not actually dial for a good 2 minutes.
The 'OK' button, which unlocks the front of the phone doesn't work.
The call randomly ends.
Almost none of the numbers on the front of the phone work anymore.
The text 'sends' for 15 minutes, before it finally fails.
Or, I call someone, and the phone hangs up on me before their number even starts ringing.
Meanwhile, I randomly found that on the left side of my laptop, one of the 'seams' keeps popping up.
I woke up this morning to find that the plastic surrounding the screen is cracked all the way through on the right side.
I have no idea how that happened. It wasn't like that yesterday. And I didn't drop my computer or set anything on top of it. The new, unexplainable damage is actually annoying me more than the damage I caused from dropping my laptop from the top of my lofted bed, freshman fall. At least that damage was very minimal and didn't affect any major parts of the computer.
And, I can't find a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment