Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Catch-Up

I am ashamed to say that I have barely posted anything on this all Summer.

I suppose that's what happens when you work full time.

So, a summary of my Summer so far.

1) Sarah's wedding in New Mexico was GORGEOUS. It was wonderful to see her and Jordan and the wedding was a blast and absolutely beautiful.

2) We only stayed in Sedona for 2 days, because my parents got food poisoning, and we weren't sure at the time if it was the flu, so we left early.

3) On Father's Day, my parents, sister, 2 of my aunts, 1 of my uncles, and 6 of my cousins all went to see Toy Story 3 together. I love going to the movies with that much of my family.

4) I got a full time job working for my friend's dad's business.

5) My future roommate turned 21 and we celebrated by going to see Toy Story 3 - when the power for the whole island went out. So we went back to her house and ate cake on the beach in the bright moonlight. And then we went out to dinner with a few other friends the next day.

6) I went up to Big Bear to my future roommate's cabin with a bunch of our girlfriends. We went out in the boat, went tubing, watched movies, tied the tubes to the dock and laid on them to tan, cooked, and got sugar-highs. It was a lovely weekend.

7) I got more bookshelves in my room, so now all my books actually FIT on the shelves. I also bought some more DVDs. Shakespeare in Love, Muppet Treasure Island, Say Anything, Zoolander...

I guess that pretty much sums up my whole summer so far. I'll post more when I remember.

No comments: