Saturday, August 21, 2010

Good Morning.

So welcome to the start of another school year! Oh goodness...I can't believe I only have two and half years left until I'll have my teaching credentials.
I moved back into the dorms yesterday, so I'm pretty well settled in now. My roommate and I are probably going to go grocery shopping later, and my recently-graduated-RA is meeting me late this afternoon. But for now, it's fairly quiet.
My roommate is at orientation (transfer student) and most continuing students haven't checked in yet.

I feel like I've grown up a lot in the last couple of years...I feel like I've grown up a lot this Summer as well. I feel a lot more confidant in how I go about my everyday life, although I supposed that's to be expected from getting used to any routine.

I also think I finally know what I want out of my life...I don't know if it's what God has in mind, but I'm not terribly worried about what actually happens for some reason. I'm still not all that excited about people's "end-of-the-world-talk" as I actually want to fully experience life as a human. Of course, I'm beyond excited for there to be no more pain, no more sorrow, and to spend all of eternity growing closer to God and learning more and praising Him. I just would selfishly like to finish growing up first.

I really am just rambling this morning, and I'm not entirely sure of what I'm actually trying to say. Just, at the moment, I feel at peace about where my life may be going, I feel confidant the Christ will get me there, and, yet, I feel like I've never been so dependent on Him to calm me and reassure me.

No comments: