(a belated post)
This year, to celebrate Halloween, I went to a party at a different University than the one I actually attend. There were some fantastically creative costumes, lots of candy, and dancing all night long. It was a blast.
This year, one of the famed 'underground' parties at the University I attend gained more attention than those in the past. They actually set up a table advertising the party by the caf. Thus making the 'secret' party not-so-secret. The costumes at this party were not so creative. They were more like tight tank tops and short skirts with animal ears. There were some great costumes. But there was a majority of not-so-great costumes. There was dancing all night long at this party too. There was also a lot of drinking. The cops showed up. They had to shut down the party for all the noise and the number of drunks.
The University I attend is a Christian school. The other University isn't.
2 comments:
Wow, I heard things about Spooktacular, but I didn't realize it was THAT bad...
Yeah, one of my friends who went stayed until about midnight and was texting me towards the end of it. The first message I got was "Sooo many drunk people here...lots of the APU students..." (and everyone thought that it was Biola-exclusive) and then a "...the cops just showed up. We're on our way out, btw." and finally "The cops shut it down!!" I was pretty surprised that one of our underground partied got busted by the cops.
Post a Comment