Today, I am finishing up my lesson plans, and then I will be done. It's only taken me all day because I've been throughly distracted. I took a 4 hour break. I don't know how that happened, cause I have no recollection of doing something in that time, but oh well.
I hate being sick. My voice has returned to normal, but now I'm all stuffed up and I have a bit of a cough.
Tonight, I took my little fridge out to the dumpster. I woke up yesterday morning to find that it was broken. Oh well. It was only a $30 fridge I got off BUBBS classifieds, and it's lasted me the last 3 years. I only have one year left of college. I'll deal.
My toes have been freezing all day, but of course, I don't have enough sense to walk across the room and put on a pair of socks.
Tomorrow, I will drop off my lesson plans, come back to my room, tidy, pack, clean, and then check out. And I somehow have to drive home with my ex-roomie's fishy. Ex-roommie sounds so harsh. I don't like it. She's my roommate from last year. I'd call her my roommate, but I don't want to confuse her with past/present/future roommates on here. Anyway.
Then I will be home. And I will curl up. And I will go to sleep. And I will awaken only to watch tv or read a book or knit.
And then I will be back here, in 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment