1) I used to find the song "Day Late Friend" to be upbeat, catchy, fun, and a bit sassy.
I now find it to be extremely depressing.
2) I am terrible at asking for help, admitting I am not doing well, or taking care of myself when I am sick. I am great at taking care of others, but when I don't feel well, I suddenly can't remember to take any medication, get any sleep, or whatever else it is I'm supposed to do.
3) I wish I was braver and could just say what was on my mind sometimes. Well I think I do. But I wish it was in other, more important things than on my blog.
4) Drinking 7 cups of coffee, 2 cups of tea, one large ice tea, a red bull and drinking 2 "Wake Up Call" tablets upon the realization that I had a fever, and felt super sick was not one of my better ideas (see random thought #2).
5) I don't know if I have a special "sick day" movie...I want to pick one now. But if I did currently have one, I'd say it would either be one of the original 2 Muppet films, The Importance of Being Earnest, one of my favorite Disney films, or The Trouble with Angels. Very likely the first choice or the last choice.
6) When I first wake up in the morning, it takes quite a while for my brain to turn on. It's probably like 2 hours. or more.
7) I'm frustrated with the fact that I am so tired I'm about to fall out of my desk chair, but my brain hasn't worked this well since 2pm.
8) The idea that when you have had enough sleep deprivation, the chemicals in your body actually can raise your BAC enough to make you "drunk" I think I have officially proved. If you saw me on Friday, you can confirm this. It took me 5 minutes of stumbling over letters and words and mixing them up to tell my mother one simple sentence. Also, I couldn't walk straight and everything was blurry.
9) At this point, I think I could sleep for a month and still be tired. I feel like the subject of a sleep deprivation experiment.
10) I'm slightly tempted to keep up my record of never attending/being asked to a GYRAD, just because of everyone's reaction when they hear that I've eluded the event for the last 3 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment