Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Year of Media (2010)

Favorite Movies:
8. How to Train Your Dragon
7. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
6. Despicable Me
5. easy A
4. Inception
3. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
1. Toy Story 3

Favorite Overall Album:
- Speak Now, by Taylor Swift

Favorite New Artist:
- Bruno Mars

Favorite Singles:
8) "Marry Me" by Train
7) "Runaway" by Kanye West
6) "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry
5) "Back to December" by Taylor Swift
4) "When We First Met" by HelloGoodbye
3) "Animal" by Neon Trees
2) "Little Lion Man" by Mumford and Sons
1) "F**k You(Forget You)" by Cee Lo Green

[EDIT - Jan 2012: Um, I would pretty much completely reverse the order of favorite singles here. I think I did this on accident when I first posted this. I'm going to assume so.]
----------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Artist I discovered this year:
- Avett Brothers

Favorite Movies I discovered this year:
- Shakespeare in Love
- When Harry Met Sally

Favorite TV show I discovered this year:
- Lost

No comments: