Nothing tops the feeling of
post show hyper/sleep deprived loony/pizookie sugar rush/23 other people acting the same way.
Mock Rock was amazing.
I am still hyper.
My group is the best group ever, and I can't wait to do this again.
Funny, since I thought I'd never do Mock Rock. We didn't win, but we had
a blast, and people enjoyed it. And that's all that matters. =D
The whole performance went by in a blur, on second we were backstage, and the next, we were jumping and landing on the stage.
And how many people can say they preformed a 8-minute "pop music" interpretation of Peter Pan at BJ's? Probably only about 24 people...
The fact that I'm so hyper right now makes me feel like an obnoxiously excited high schooler...or jr higher...
(you can tell I'm hyper when I start using emoticons in my blog)
No comments:
Post a Comment