Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Roomie & I, After Midnight.

Me: You see, it's good to practice doing shots with Coke, because if I was ever in an undercover situation, like, as a spy or something --

Beth: Vanessa, when are you ever going to be in that situation?? You're going to be an elementary school teacher!
---------------------------
Beth: I'm going to make mac & cheese...if I can get a pot...OH MY GOSH. HOT POT. It boils water! I am going to make mac & cheese in the hot pot!!!!! How college-student is THAT??? I AM AMAZING I AM AMAZING I AM BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------
Beth: Soo...Lady Gaga sings us lullabies, is that it?
--------------------------
(while studying for finals)
Me: Like if my true love showed up at my door with a love letter and roses and said that I didn't have to take my finals - I was getting all As, so we can run off somewhere - I'd just nod, go "oh thanks" turn around and climb into bed.
-------------------------
Me: I definitely feel like in this roommate situation, I'd be the wife and you'd be the husband.
Beth: You're the Portia de Rossi to my Ellen
.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

*snort*

Vanessa said...

My favorite is the first one. hehehe :)