Monday, March 8, 2010

365...

I am feeling inspired by one of my friends. She has a photo album on Facebook titled "365", and every single day, she posts one new picture. So at the end of the year, she will have a picture from every single day. I like this idea. A lot. Sadly, it is already March. haha. I might do it in the future. But for now, I will try to post a "photo of the day". I will miss days, but hey, I can try. So this is kind of like a photo blog now, I guess?


Photo of the Day #1






On another note, I saw Alice in Wonderland. Love. It may be just because I am an Alice fan, but I really enjoyed the movie. The actors were all amazing, and the character portrayals were very true to the book, while still managing to add a new section onto the story. I highly recommend seeing the movie in 3D if at all possible. It honestly feels like you are in Wonderland as you fall down the rabbit hole and dodge the March Hare's teacup-throwing exclamations.
Also, I think that this film was kind of a mix of Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland & Alice Through the Looking Glass, and the 1950's Disney version, and The Looking Glass Wars books. (though I haven't actually read The Looking Glass Wars, but what I hear of them makes me think that.)

No comments: